Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog Crawl Day 8...Delightful Designs


















Hello there! Thank you all so much for joining us on the Shop Til You Drop Blog Crawl!





My name is Nikki, and I am a graphic designer, as well as a newlywed and mom to 2 dogs Buddy and Scout. I love to create fun, unique graphics for blogs, etsy shops, and businesses! I worked at a magazine as Creative Director for a year and a half, and then decided to start my own little business Delightful Designs. I hope to someday be able to work full time on my design business.


























































The giveaway:





The winner of the giveaway will receive a blog header and blog button or etsy shop header and avatar.































How to enter (leave a comment for each):




  1. Follow Delightful Designs
  2. Like Delightful Designs on Facebook
  3. Follow Delightful Designs on twitter @nikkihodum
  4. Blog about the Shop Til You Drop Blog Crawl (leave the link

No comments:

Post a Comment